Nobody Gets You Closer.
Live like a senior. Feel like a freshman.
As a resident of The Village you enjoy a very special relationship with Pennsylvania State University. You can volunteer, attend University events, and maybe even teach a class yourself. Plus, University students regularly visit The Village campus, bringing their youthful energy to everything from yoga classes to serving up ice cream.
Because you live at The Village you can:
- Attend classes free on a space-available basis.
- Receive advance opportunity to attend events in the Bryce Jordan Center and the Center for Performing Arts.
- Take part in University cultural and educational seminars.
- Take lessons in golf, swimming, tennis and more from college athletes.
- Contribute to campus life as a mentor, project assistant, or many other ways.
- Use University tennis courts and Natatorium.
- Golf on the Penn State courses at reduced rates.
- Scoop up Penn State Creamery ice cream at the on site Village Creamery.
- Simply enjoy the stimulating University atmosphere.
Lifelong Learning Opportunities
In addition to the opportunity to attend regular classes at Penn State, The Village offers many other ways to enrich your knowledge and stretch your mind. On-site Road Scholar classes offer fascinating insights on intriguing subjects in a short period of time. Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) classes are also offered on-site each semester.
Click here to visit the Penn State University website.
Call 1-800-238-3173 or click here to request more information.